The Program Committee invites authors to submit original, unpublished papers and panel proposals. Submissions may be in terms of extended summaries or full papers.
Submission Website for NATW 2018 is https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ieeenatw2018
Papers found suitable for archival publication will be recommended by the program committee for submission to the “Journal of Electronic Testing: Theory and Applications (JETTA),” published by Springer. In addition, publication in IEEE Explorer is an option for authors who choose to do this.
Submissions must include:
- Title of paper.
- Name, affiliation, mailing address, e-mail address, phone and fax number of each author.
- Designation of the presenter(s). NATW will communicate with the presenter.
- One or two topic(s) from the topic list, or a description of your topic.
- An electronic copy of a complete paper of 6 pages, or an extended summary of from three to four pages.
- An abstract of 35 words or less.
Paper must be in the IEEE proceedings two-column format (LETTER size). You can find here the templates provided by IEEE.
Electronic Presentation Information
- The following slide guide is a combination guide, template, and detailed instructions: NATW_Slide_Guide